> Current Pricing <
Who Is Rivers of Provision?
In order to expand upon their current operations, the Jones’ operate a small tropical fruit tree nursery. You can see and shop for their current in-stock products here. To place an order message us here. Their stock provides decades of sustenance and self-reliance for their customers. They have begun selling their plants to save money towards their vision. Click here to DONATE
“To equip the saints for the work of ministry, for building up the body of Christ, until all of us come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to maturity, to the measure of the full stature of Christ” (Ephesians 4:12–13).
Our ministry looks to the future; providing education regarding sustainable living, spiritual strength, and spreading His message. Owner Aaron Jones has a deep personal commitment to the men and women that come to him for guidance, support, and prayer. Here is what Aaron and others have to say about the effect that service in the name of the Lord has had on them:
- It’s not every day you head out to buy some plants and find a place like this! Get out of truck and realize you’re walking up to a prayer circle in the parking lot. Group of rather tough looking young men with heads bowed sincerely praying. Finish up and head off with the reminder to read the first 3 chapters of Genesis. Sure! Slap myself to be sure this is real… And then begins the pleasure of seeing this place. Definitely worth a visit to check this out. Pics don’t begin to describe it! Aaron Jones- wow!” – Marla C. 7/9/2016
- “I just want to thank everyone that has been supporting us in buying our plants. Over the last month we have sold almost $2000 in plants to support our vision. We still have a ways to go but it is a great start…Thank you Jesus, thank you all, I am very grateful.” -Aaron (Owner)
- “Before I got filled with the Holy Ghost reading the Bible was like reading a storybook. Now that I have received the baptism of the Holy Ghost, the Bible has come alive with wisdom and revelation.” Aaron (Owner)
- “So, I had a teenager work with me today, and his best quote was “Man, after working with you I feel like a warrior!” (Aaron, Owner)
- Incarnational theology (God in Christ, and Christ caring for people through people)
- Ministry as the privilege and responsibility of all God’s people.
- Empowering those we serve to get excellent results
- Personal humility.
We thank you for visiting our site, our store, and our story. If you would like to contribute or become a part of our ministry operations, please complete our Application here.
Aaron & Christa Jones